- Development and management of an overall social media plan
- Management of accounts on core social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram) and providing support/amplification for activity by team members in different departments. This includes both outbound posting of new content/activities and engagement/responding to dialogue in and around our activities.
- Management and curation of LinkedIn and Facebook social media groups.
- To manage and report on paid social, aimed at improving performance and value for money.
- Create assets for all posts including copy and imagery
- Execute engagement tactics
- Organization of events from a communication perspective
- Website management including uploading content, adding links, improving SEO and generating creative assets
- Advising on content creation (internal and external)
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and insights
- Analyze competitor activity
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- A minimum of one 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably in B2B
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite/HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (proficiency in PowerPoint)
- Graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) are welcome
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
- Ability to supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Strong copywriting and editing skills in English suitable for each platform
- Potential willingness to travel
- Proficient in English, other languages (Polish, French, German) are welcome
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- An eye for detail
- Organizational skills and an ability to work under pressure.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Part-time employment contract (approx.20 hrs./week)
- Remote work possible
- Training in and work with a new, promising product environment
- Working on projects with a positive impact on society and the environment
- Work with a young, interdisciplinary team
- The opportunity to achieve your professional pursuits.
Nevomo is a world-leading company working on the inspired magnetic rail hyperloop system. Since 2016 the Hyper Poland team has received many awards, in Los Angeles, Dubai, and elsewhere, in competitions related to vehicles and transportation infrastructure. The main office is located in Warsaw, Poland.
For those interested we would ask that you send a cover letter and CV to our address email@example.com before 20 October 2021 or apply via form
The documents sent by the Candidate should include consent to the processing of personal data by the following statement:
I consent to the processing by Nevomo Poland Sp. z o.o., of my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
If you voluntarily consent to the processing of your personal data also for the purposes of subsequent recruitment processes at Nevomo Poland Sp. z o.o., please include an additional statement in your documents:
I consent to the processing by Nevomo Poland Sp. z o.o. of my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), for the purposes of subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Nevomo Poland Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submission of my data
- The administrator of your personal data is Nevomo Poland Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, 63 A Mińska Street, 245, 03-828 Warsaw, KRS 0000674695 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 22¹ (1) of the Labour Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the so-called General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, (hereinafter: GDPR), in order to conduct the recruitment process for a given position, so that their provision is voluntary, and their failure to prevent participation in the recruitment process. This data includes your name(s) and surname; your date of birth; your place of residence (mailing address); your education and your previous employment history.
- Your personal data other than those referred to in point 2 may be processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR - on the basis of your consent, solely for the purpose of recruitment for a given position, and in the case of additional consent, also for the purpose of future recruitment conducted by the Company. Your consent to the processing of personal data to the above extent is voluntary, and your decision in this regard may not be the basis for any negative consequences, in particular it may not constitute a reason justifying the refusal of employment.
- The Company may also process your personal data to determine, pursue or defend potential claims between you and the Company, (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- The Company may disclose your personal data to affiliated companies within its capital group and service providers who provide services to the Company, including IT, HR, agency, administrative, security services. All our service providers are based in Poland or in the European Union.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process for a given position and the period of limitation of claims related to the recruitment process, and in the case of consent to the processing of personal data for future recruitment, for a period of 2 years and the period of limitation of claims related to the future recruitment process.
Within the limits set by the law, you have the right to:
- limitation of processing,
- raise an objection,
- withdrawal of consent for the processing of your personal data.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Employer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Company violates the law.